Thank you Ate Mimi!!!!!! I love you so much. <3 Also, thank you Rea and Angenette!!! <3 I love you both <3
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 Random Facts:
- I am a cynophilist. They’re one of my weaknesses.
- I usually sleep at 12md. The earliest bedtime for me is 11:30pm. So sad.
- I am a bookworm and I hate it when someone talks about my favorite books as if they know everything about it. And I don’t let other people borrow my books. Even my friends. They have this .005% chance that I will let them borrow my books.
- I used to like math.
- I am in love with Roman History and Greek Mythology.
- My mother was a writer. And she is a grammar nazi. (And I inherited that from her)
- I am not comfortable when the volume of our TV/my laptop is an odd number. Also, I love watching horror films!
- I have astigmatism and I can’t see things clearly without my eyeglasses.
- I have a thing for flower crowns, sketches of hair or people, sunset, libraries, coffee and black and white photographs.
- I list down all of my expenses. Everyday. I will tally them on January 1, 2014 to see how much money I spent in the year 2013.
- I am a very organized person. And I easily get irritated when my seatmate has a lot of trashes all over his/her place.
Questions of Ate Mimi:
1. Mention foods you don’t want to share to anyone.
• All kinds of food as long as it is mine. Hahaha!
2. Describe the person you hate.
• Ahhh. She is like the sun, beautiful as it seems, but pernicious in reality. She is like the night sky. Peaceful yet darkness is what reigns. She is goddess but her inside is a beast. She is nothing but trouble. Her presence annoys me and her voice is really obnoxious. I do not know. I just lost all the reasons to like her. Luckily, she is not someone whom I get to see everyday. That would be so unfortunate of me.
3. Name three things you’re good at.
• Procrastinating, eating and crying. Hahaha. Is this acceptable?
4. Night sky or Day sky? Why?
• Night sky. Because it is full of solitude. It is full of beauty yet it is left unappreciated because most people are asleep. It is where you can find the stars and the moon which defines beauty amid darkness.
5. Describe your mood today.
• I don’t know. Neutral? Is that even a mood. Idk I just sleep and sleep and sleep. Ahhh I’m happy I guess. Me and my friend went on an adventure earlier this day.
6. Tell me something about the person you like a lot.
• DNA, enzymes and polysaccharides excites him. He also likes numbers. He is a die hard fan of The Beatles and Eraserheads. He likes classic stuff. Most specially, he likes Mozart (hihihi).
7. What are your fears?
• My greatest fear would be losing my mother. Second, losing my dog. My other fears are: Butterflies, heights and insects.
8. Music genre you prefer listening to?
• RnB, Ballad, Mellow (Idk anything except rock)
9. Name something you hate about yourself.
• I am really emotional and easily irritated. I tend to cry over nonsensical stuff. Haha. And I am really really moody.
10. Please finish this one: Life is ______
• Life is a journey with lots of obstacles. There are no shortcuts so don’t rush things. If it is meant to happen, so be it but learn to wait.
11. (oh fuck nothing more. this is sooo long. so nothing more. hahahahaha)
Questions of Rea:
1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
• I would love to have the power to travel anywhere I want with just a blink of an eye. Or to become invisible. Or to resurrect someone you love.
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
• I assume that the prize I won is a tremendous amount. Keep half of it for my savings. Then I’ll buy all of the books I want with 1/4th of it and share the remaining part of it to charity or those in need.
3. What was your favorite holiday?
• Nothings beats the yuletide season. :>
4. If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
• I srlsy do not know what to answer because every single thing in my past has become a prerequisite of me and I guess even just a small, single alteration of it may cause an enormous change of who I am today.
5. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
• Sunsets of course.
6. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
• I’d choose intelligence over looks.
7. As a kid were you ever frighted of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
• Of course. To be honest, until now, I am still afraid to look under my bed.
8. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
• Can I choose myself? Kidding. I want Amanda Seyfried because she is one of my favorite actress. :>
9. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?
• My classmate’s intelligence in mathematics. Is that even possible? Haha. But if you are referring to a material thing, it would be…uhm… the original realias of Shakespeare’s sonnets.
10. Which is your favorite pokemon?
• Jigglypuff <3
11. Are you good at keeping secrets?
• Yes. Even the secrets of my enemies are kept in my mouth.
Questions of Angenette:
1. If you would choose one color for the world, what would it be? why?
• You know it ;) Hahaha. Of course, pink. It’s my color ever since.
2. How do you fix a broken heart?
• You pick up its shattered pieces and try to assemble it. Then you fill the empty spaces with love and affection. You cannot always fix a broken heart, but you could always ease the pain.
3. Do you believe in second chances? Elaborate.
• Yes. I do. It’s just that all people deserves chances and second chances are their chance to prove you that they did not mean the mistake they have done. However, third chances (and so on) are stupid.
4. Please choose one: Hugs or long handwritten letters?
• Long handwritten letters will always be a weakness of mine. It does not get old.
5. What’s your favorite letter in the alphabet? why?
• E. Because it is the first letter of my name and my two favorite words (Ephemeral and Ethereal).
6. Do you share secrets with your mom?
• She knows almost everything about me. So definitely yes.
7. What’s the craziest thing you did for love?
• Write about someone who doesn’t even care about my existence.
8. Have you tried to confess your feelings to someone personally? What happened?
• Nope. :>
9. What’s your wish for yourself?
• I wish that…I’ll find my happiness sooner or later and also, I’ll stop being too emotional and moody.
10. Movies or books? Why?
• For heaven’s sake of course books. Books are my fucking life and I do not know what will happen to me if I do not have books to read.
11. What are the things that a person can do for you to be happy? Enumerate at least three.
• A person could… buy me books, buy me bookmarks or buy me food. Haha kidding. He/she can tell me a joke. Yeah. Even if that is the corniest joke EVER, I will surely laugh. Or a person could talk to me about his/her favorite book. That would make me really happy.
The 11 bloggers I recommend:
Questions for the above-mentioned bloggers:
- What is your favorite word?
- What are your 5 favorite books?
- Who is your favorite writer/novelist/playwright?
- Describe our generation
- Define death
- Are you happy?
- Who is the last person you talked to?
- The last text message your received is from?
- What are your fears?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
What I hate the most about myself: I am easily controlled by my emotions. Few minutes after ranting so much, I’ll then regret the things I did.
The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.
INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life – people with this personality type firmly believe that nothing else would help the world as much as getting rid of all the tyrants. Karma and similar concepts are very attractive to INFJs.
These tendencies are also strengthened by the fact that INFJ personalities have a unique combination of idealism and decisiveness – this means that their creativity and imagination can be directed towards a specific goal. Few other personality types have this trait and this is one of the most important reasons why many INFJs are able to eventually realize their dreams and make a lasting positive impact.
INFJs are masters of written communication, with a distinctively smooth and warm language. In addition, the sensitivity of INFJs allows them to connect to others quite easily. Their easy and pleasant communication can often mislead bystanders, who might think that the INFJ is actually an extrovert.
INFJs should be careful to avoid “overheating” as their zeal and determination can sometimes get out of hand. As introverts, INFJs need to have some “alone time” every once in a while or otherwise
INFJs take great care of other people’s feelings and expect others to return the favor. Unsurprisingly, people with this personality type are very sensitive and vulnerable to conflicts – even the most rational INFJs may find it quite difficult to not take criticism personally. This is the INFJ’s Achilles’ heel – if someone with an INFJ personality cannot escape the conflict, they will do their best to deal with it head on, but this will result in a lot of stress and may also potentially lead to health problems or highly irrational behavior. Their internal energy reserves will get depleted really quickly. If this happens, the INFJ may surprise everybody around them by withdrawing from all their activities for a while – and since other people usually see INFJs as extroverts, this can leave them both surprised and concerned.
Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. -Martin Luther King
Some famous INFJs:
- Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter
- Mel Gibson
- Mother Teresa
- Martin Luther King
- Nelson Mandela
- Nicole Kidman
- James Wilson from House M.D.
Take test here.
RF: My mother has two published works in a newspaper in Hong Kong. :)
RF: Sobrang malinis ako sa gamit. Madali kasi akong mairita sa mga kalat. As in araw araw akong naglilinis ng school bag ko. Ganun. Tapos pag may kalat sa pwesto ko, parang iritang irita ko. Ugh tulad ngayon ang kalat ng bag ng pinsan ko gusto kong linisin ugh katulong ang peg
Sobrang maarte ako pag dating sa pangalan ko. Madali akong maoffend pag matagal na kitang kakilala tapos di mo parin alam tamang spelling ng pangalan ko.
Another Turn on: Someone who likes dogs :3
RF: Natuto ako ng HTML hindi sa school kundi sa pagaayos ng theme ko.
Since there are no teachers who attended our class, we decided to have a movie marathon. Oh wait. There’s one teacher who does. Our chemistry teacher. Anyway, she just sit at the back of the room while one of my classmate took charge in our recitation. Okay. So I have this thing for dogs and dogs are one of my weaknesses. Dogs are just so adorable and cute and they’re so cuddly and lovable. Idk but somehow I love dogs more than I love people. Okay. Excluding my friends and my loved ones. I randomly walk inside our room. Then I saw one of my classmate copying movies from my other classmate’s laptop. Then I saw one movie… Hachiko! I immediately told her that we should probably watch it. Then we did. So it’s my first time to cry. Actually, it’s not just crying. But it’s what they call “hagul-gol”. Okay. So my classmates saw me and they were like “Stop it Erika it’s only a movie blah blah” and I was like “I’m okay I do this every single time I watch the movie okay”. This is like my third time to watch this movie and I still cry. I am really emotionally attached to dogs. Maybe I was a dog before. Kidding. Maybe this attitude of mine was triggered because I have a dog and he has been my brother since I was in Grade 5. Maybe this is one of the reason why I love dogs so much. To be honest, I don’t usually cry because of people. Instead, when there’s a dog in a movie and for example, that dog has to die, I usually cry tons of tears.
RF: Ayokong nirereplyan ako ng K, K., Haha, Ge, Ah or mga four letter word. Wag ka nalang mag reply. lol